- Place Voilà Saintpaulia in light shade, but not in direct sunlight.
- Let the plant sip water from the bottom of the pot. If watered from above, the flowers and leaves can develop blemishes.
- Don't leave any water in the outer pot.
- Water if the soil feels somewhat dry.
- Give it plant food once a month and once every two months in the winter.
- Temperature between 18°C and 26°C is ideal, preferably not colder than 15°C.
Did you know that Saintpaulia…
- should not stand in a place that is too dark. Then it won't blossom fully.
- is an indoor plant and is not so suitable for outdoors.
- is not suitable for consumption.
- is easy to take care of.
- comes in a beautiful packaging, on which you will also find tips about caring for the plant.
- is also called African violet.
- is hip, merry and trendy. Show inspiration.
- is available for purchase all year round in most garden centers.